...............................................
WE'RE EXPECTING BABY #3!!!
Taken @ 11 weeks!
This time around I found out @ only 5 weeks along which has made it almost impossible to not tell anyone!! I'm at 12 weeks today making my due date January 11th (2010!!!)......it seems forever away! The sweetest part about it all is that I found out on Mother's Day. It was a lovely gift from Austin (he said he knew :) I wonder why that is?). We laugh about it now!!
Kaydree and Brayden are so excited to find out if it's a brother or a sister. Kaydree insists it has to be a sister because Brayden can wait. It's funny to have them always coming up to me and touching my tummy(I feel like I'm showing already)! But it will be nice having almost a 3 year gap in-between and to have another addition to our family!!! We're growing!! It's kind-of scary thinking about 3 kids and only having two hands, but that's why we're given the title of "Supermom's" I guess!!
Oh, and we get to find out what we're having around Aug. 17th.........we'll keep you posted!!


.jpg)





19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! It will be so exciting!
Its about time you tell everyone. I am so happy you are going to be their to answer all my questions. Just think they will only be less then a month apart. Love you guys.
Congratulations!! How exciting! What a beautiful family you have and how fun that it is growing! Can't wait to hear more!
Congrats! I am excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling good!
Hey Girly... Found your blog on your facebook. Congrats! YOur kids are adorable :)
Ive been wondering when! Congrats! Cant wait to find out what it is!!
LOOOOOOVVVe it it lookes so big in that picture. I am so excited for you ;) mark was bluh whatever to the news but I am happy!
Congrats! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering if you were going to have any more kiddos. That is so exciting!
I can't wait to see your little baby! YOur kids are always darling! I miss ya, we need to catch up!
Hey it's the Heggie's! It was good to run into you the other day, just a reminder our blog is stephenandkatieheggie.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
I've been watching for this post... Baby #3... that is sooo exciting! You two make beautiful babies! Congratulations!
That is so exciting! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!
Woo Hoo! Congrats!!!!
YAY! Congrats! Ever since you told me you have some good news I have been checking your blog to see if it was what I thought it was and sure enough!!
How have you been feeling so far? 12 weeks? WOW you rock at keeping secrets!
3 is fun! A lot of work but fun! Definately keep us posted on if this little bundle is pink or blue!
ok you never told me where you family pics were taken and i want you to go to this web site I bought a few paterns from this lady and i know how to make most everything she has. http://cosettescloset.blogspot.com/
go check it out! I made the carseat tent!
Congrats!! I knew it!! I'm excited for you to find out!!
Yay! We are so excited for you guys! good luck with everything... If you ever need anything let us know.
(my email address is tho06019@byui.edu)
YAY! Congrats!!!!
Congrats!!! That's so awesome!
Post a Comment