I haven't posted in awhile because we've been having so much fun!!!!! Here are just a few pics to highlight our fun!
My mom and dad drove up from CA to visit us for the 4th of July! We had a lot of fun even though the time flew by. I love all that 4th of July brings!!
I just love this pic!
Grandpa showing Brayden the fish.
Grandma with Kaydree at the parade.
My aunt and uncle came to visit us too on their way back to CA from a family reunion in Canada. We went out to dinner and then invited ourselves to go swimming @ their hotel. The pool was 90*!! Thanks "Udy" and "Ennis"!
A little while ago, my friend Noelle and I also took our kids to the spray park in Rexburg(it's FREE) and then took the kids on the carousel for only a $1. We try to get together at least every week and do something fun with the kids for summer time. The kids had a blast even though Kaydree wasn't too sure about the water slides!
And on Saturday we took the kids up to Island Park where Austin's building a cabin and took the kids fishing. It was a lot of fun minus the no bug spray part. I have welts everywhere!!! Afterwards we went to Mesa Falls to see the waterfalls! 

Brayden loved throwing the worms back in!!
And the Grand Tetons driving through Ashton
Just hanging out in our yard. We love playing outside!





















.jpg)





4 comments:
So Fun so fun. We wish we could have been their.
LOve the pictures.... wish we could have been there. Looks like you have had some fun and busy times.
p.s I voted that I think you're going to have a boy.. who knows. We'll love it either way.
It sounds like you really have had a blast! I love that! Your kids are darling! How are you feeling?
It looks like you guys had way too much fun! I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm waiting for that day...I'm pretty sure I'm due on the 8th, but i'm not sure...who knows, it'll probably come in February! :(
Post a Comment