Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The drama continues........HELP!!

OK, so first of all for all of you who do read my blog,(please leave a comment indicating you do, I feel neglected sometimes in wondering if I'm the only one really reading this :) Just say yes!) but I really am just writing this so I can look back and laugh at my crazy, sometimes hectic life.
Well, the last 2 posts were pretty dramatic and tramatic for me. I thought, "How can it possibly get worse?" I guess I shouldn't have even let it slip out b/c....well....it did.
On Friday night around midnight Brayden woke up screaming. When I got to his room, I knew what had happened (P-U!!!). He had vomited everywhere. So, I got Brayden out and got him out and into the bath where I attemted to keep myself under control. Thanks to Austin for doing the REAL dirty work. Then Austin laid on the couch layered with blankets with Brayden and watched Shrek with him until he fell asleep about 2 hours later. Right after(we're talking minutes) it happened again, Brayden threw up again all over himself, Austin, and the fresh blankets. So we get him all cleaned up again along with the living room(thank goodness we're renting in the meantime :) ). I have laundry still going from the first episode. This batch waiting to go into the washer. So then we made a bed on our floor by our bed where again, just about an hour later he threw up again...I was done. I cleaned him up, put the yucky blankets in the laundry room(mounded up) and went to bed.
The next morning we woke up early for an auction in Pocatello only to realize our power was out(from a big storm that night). So leaving the house with dark circles and unattended puked on everything in my laundry room we went. THE END
......................well, until about an hour ago. Kaydree was supposed to be taking a nap and she does what most 3-year olds do(my opinion)....she asks for a drink and then says she has to go to the bathroom, then it was I don't feel good. This went on every 5 mintues for almost an hour. I didn't know what I was going to do.....I had about lost my newly gained patience. And then.............it happened..............she puked all over( I mean all over), once in her room, in the bathroom, and then all over in the living room. REALLY!!!!! Can anybody catch me a break!!!!
I love my life (I really do, I've just been questioning it the past week or so). :)
Thanks for all your support though!!!! I think I can see the light!:)

16 comments:

Ashlee said...

Tammy!!! I'm so sorry! I have to get a throw-up bowl so they can make it in that, and it works really well! If I think they're going to give me enough notice to get to the bathroom---I'm surely mistaking!! Just get a bowl out and try to catch it! :) I hope things turn around for ya! When it rains....it pours! Hang in there!

Tyra said...

oh man! Good Luck with all of this...motherhood is exhausting at times :) You'll make it through!

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

I feel for ya girl! Just remember, it can always be worse...last time Abbi was sick she was sleeping in our bed and sat up long enough to puke in Mark's mouth! EEEWWWW! I don't think there is anything worse than puke, I can't stand it! Good luck, and hopefully they will get better soon with you getting a free pass from the bug.

Danielle said...

Just tell yourself it is WORTH IT and try to laugh when you can. Laughter is the best medicine! By the way I always read your posts, don't fret!

Mary C. said...

So sorry! That sounds terrible!

Scott and Jenesee said...

i read your blog tammi! :) i'm sorry... sounds like a rough few days.. but your kids are really cute!

Kristin said...

Ohhhh, sad day! I am sorry about the bad luck! I'm sure things will get better. Things always happen in 3s, in my opinion, and this is most definitely your third, so I say you should be DONE!

The Skousens said...

Oh goodness I am so sorry, man when it rains it poors! My mom also got a puke bowl when we complained of being sick because then there's less to clean up off the floor! I hope that things get a little better for you!!!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

not to laugh but i did and then felt a little sick but WOW you must have been doing to good and someone must have thaught you needed a kick. but their is always sunshine after the rain. call me when you have a break between throw-ups

Becky said...

I'm soooo sorry! I HATE those kinds of nights, days, weeks. It's time to invest in the puke bucket!! I have a specific bucket that my kids are required to keep with them from the first time they throw up until we KNOW it has passed. They have to keep it on the floor with them, which is where they sleep in my room when they are sick.

Caralee and Jon said...

I'm so sorry Tammy! That is horrible! I'm sorry! I hate throw up and potty training but I hate throw up more! Get feeling better everyone! We miss you guys! The pic of the kids is adorable. He looks like he's almost as old as Kaydree!

The Siders Family said...

Hey there Tams! Just wanted to say HI and let you know that I always read your blog. I am not the best at leaving comments always but I do check it almost every day to see whats going on with you and the fam. Hope things get better for you soon. Much love, Katie

Annie and Dan said...

Blogs are great because they help put things in perspective, I thought my life was crazy busy, but you have helped me realize that what I have going on doesn't even come close to what you are up to.

You are lucky to have such cute kids, and they are lucky to have you. I am sure you are an amazing mom! I can't wait for the day I get to clean up throw-up because that means I am blessed with children.

P.S. I can't wait to try your chocolate dessert, it looks amazing!

Unknown said...

hi tammi! i haven't talked to you in ages but i read this occasionally to see what you're up to. you have adorable kids:-)

(melissa seyler, by the way)

Anonymous said...

Ugh,kids throwing up is the worst!

Anonymous said...

Ugh,kids throwing up is the worst!