Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update: Thank you everyone!!

I OFFICIALLY made it!!!
After last weeks post I wasn't sure. Right after that Kaydree threw up again and continued through about Friday. Austin decided to all night and morning and he ended up sending himself home that day and slept it off. (And Yes, I took on the ol' bowl trick...about a 75% success rate!)
Now that summer is officially here (no rain for the past 2 days) we are PUMPED!!
Austin is up in Island Park all week(sleeping in a tent) while they are building a cabin so it's just me and the kiddos!!! Besides coaching the swim club 4 days a week, I haven't been up to too much of anything extravagant. Kind of nice to have this week a bit calmer than the past 3 weeks.

Here's just a few pictures of what we've been up to lately:
Our CRAZY non-stop weather! We went on lots of car rides!!
I took the kids to the mall one day just to let them play and to get out of the house!
At Grandma and Grandpa's house there is always something fun to do...this time they got to take a ride with grandpa while he mowed the lawn and one of their cats had baby kittens. So cute!! Look at how Brayden would carry them! :)
Last Saturday we went to the Rexburg Air Show. It was fun and loud!
And this was the enjoyable part for me.....the kids on the way home!
So sweet!!
Thanks again to everyone!! It's nice to have friends out there that care about all my craziness!!

7 comments:

Tyra said...

very cute family pics! Where is that location, I might have to use it on one of my shoots?

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

oh tell Austin I love his "smile" in your family pic looks liek you are having fun I would also like to let you know that I am once again not :( but all is well I just decided that I need to work out better (I just saw a pic of me not fixed) grrr I wish I hyad a good excuse but I have none so I guess I better get to workin out and stop piggin out.

The Siders Family said...

Love the pictures! So adorable. Wish I could see you guys. Glad to hear that your days are getting better. Miss you ! :)

Caralee and Jon said...

Wow cute pictures!! I totally could've done your family pictures! They are way cute though!

Becky said...

Love the new family pictures and pictures of the kids. I'm glad everyone is feeling better.

The Bradfields said...

Sounds like you are keeping BUSY! I love your family picture!!!! We need to get together sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable and getting so big! I bet it's crazy being home alone with them.