Who doesn't love to find a great deal? Well, lately in the spirit of moving I have started a blog to sell all of my unwanted "treasures". Some things you may say, "Why the heck do you go through that much work trying to make a buck?" Well, let me tell you. I have been making around $30-$100 a week selling these items. So far in the past let say 2 months I have brought in close to $3,000!! It has become a hobbie to me. I spend 1hr a day doing emailing and posting and it has become so much fun!
As many of you know I love nothing better than a great find. These are 2 of the items I have found recently. :)
DI for $30!
BYUI Bulletin Board $30!
An update on the kiddos:
I took them into the doctors yesterday for a normal checkup and found that Kaydree weighs just under 29 pounds and is 36 inches tall(25%).Brayden weighs 26 pounds and is 33 inches tall(75%). So needless to say, Brayden sure is catching up fast to miss petite. But they both healthy!!!
We're all hanging in there doing some packing and getting all the details sorted out with our land and temp. housing!


.jpg)





2 comments:
I totally understand! I've been doing the same thing on Craigslist here and Seattle and have made a ton!!! I've also bought my fair share too! Love it!
Hey! I'm glad you found a place to rent. How long do you think you'll be renting for?
Post a Comment