Saturday, April 25, 2009

Look Who's 2!

Happy Birthday Brayden!! My baby's not a baby anymore. Today he turned 2. And he's loving every second of it!! He's such a sweet, loving, and sensitive boy who now likes to share a bit of his own temperment at times. He still loves and has to take everywhere his Blue bear, paci"fire", blankie, and sippy cup and is not content if even one thing is missing. :) But he has been such a joy and a blessing to our family. They just grow up all too fast!!
2 weeks

6 months

10 months

1 year
18 months
21 months
2 YEARS!!
And a new birthday gift from G&G Kubach- Thanks!!

3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Wow, I can't believe that he's already 2 years old!!! He's such a cutie!

Caralee and Jon said...

Wow! 2! Crazy! Are you guys preggers again? So where in ucon are you guys moving? I thought you were moving to a place by Austins parents? Keep us updated!! We made another 2 offers on homes...I think we're going to get this one!

Drew and Michelle said...

Yay! For the terrible 2's! (I think 3 is worse) but hey you've got one of both! lol Oh he's such a handsome little fellow! Good luck on your move... where ever that might be?