Our little move, which turned out to be a big one due to accumilating lot of things over the years, is finally completed!! And I have officially decided that when our next house is completed being built.....it will be our LAST!! YAY!! But I'm doing a lot better now and the stress has lessened a lot. Now I just have to finish unpacking the few last things and finish decorating and then we'll be all set.
This upcoming week will be quite eventful too: Starting off with Farmer family pictures on Saturday. We head off for Utah this week where Austin's little brother, Aaron will have a pace maker put in at Primary's. He has been through several heart surgeries in the past few years so we're all going to suport him while he's there. Then on Friday we head to Logan for Austin's cousin's wedding. So this week will be full of family!!! :) I'll keep you posted next week!! Have a good one!!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment