This past Saturday, one of our friends invited us to go up flying with him. We could pick anywhere to fly to. We decided to fly over the palisades area. He even taught Austin how to fly and then let him take control for a while. It was so much fun!! The kids were so excited to go in an airplane since they are obsessed with pointing every one out at home (did I mention I live right by an airport?) :). We a a great time!! Thanks Bruce!!

The Snake River

Palisades Reservoir where we go boating/camping



.jpg)





2 comments:
That is so awesome!! What an experience. We missed you Friday night but hope you had a great date night with hubby. Those are so rare, you have to take advantage. You guys need to come and check out The Hard Hat.
Bruce sounds like a GREAT friend to have! FUN!
I love the picture of the Snake River... good ol' Idaho!
How is the moving going? Where will you guys chill til you rebuild or settle for good?
Post a Comment