The time has come for us to MOVE again!! I can't believe I'm doing this already. I have made some really great friends here and have met some awesome people and I'm just not ready to leave it all. Thank goodness we're just moving to Ucon. But still, I'll be sad to leave this great place and my beautiful home. The show must go on though and we're all very happy with what lies ahead for us. So come this Monday, we're officially moved out!! Be sure to keep in touch!!
Yesterday, to escape the packing routine, I went to the park and went walking with my sister-in-law and her daughter and my mother-in-law. It has been such a nice week here(50-70 degrees) and we all were just dying to get out. The kids all had so much fun!
Kaydree jumping in mid-air! She begs me everyday to take her to the park!
Amber and baby Kamryn(10 months now!!)
Oh, and the cell phone crisis is now over and I'm back up and running!! Thank goodness!





.jpg)





4 comments:
I hope the move goes well! Isn't it great to have warm weather again? It is so nice to get outside!
Good luck with the move!!! Man, you've really had to move a lot...you're a good sport!
Ucon as in...University of Connecticut? Or somewhere new in Idaho?
Oh, how sad. You guys are leaving Pepperwood? Congrats though, Ucon isn't too far. We will have to stay in touch. Let us know if you need any help.
Post a Comment