Since last Monday when Brayden's pacifier mysteriously:)
disappeared, Brayden has grown up so much! I'm not
the type to buy things very often for my kids but when we found these
4 wheelers, he fell in love. He loves to go 4 wheeling!!
Then yesterday, he decides that it's time to wear his big boy underwear.
He's not potty trained yet.....that's a working progress, but Wed night he went in
the toilet on his own! YAY!! I had to take this pic of him strutting his stuff!!
As for my NEW hobby.....I love to refinish things!!
This bookshelf was only $4!!
And with a little TLC, sanding, and 3 coats of paint......it looks like this.......
I decided not to antique it just yet but Kaydree loves it!!




.jpg)





5 comments:
That's a good hobby you have found! I bet you will save lots of money if you keep it up! It looks really cute
Thanks for leaving all your comments our my blog! i like the feedback! :o)
And your little boy is adorable! And i love the shelf! $4...what a steal! me and lauren have been wanting to do stuff like that too :o)
He is such a cutie!
He is too cute! I bet he was so proud of himself that he will do it again and again and again!
You are a talented little lady!
I am not sure if I have told you congrats on the new little BOY! I love boys! They are so stinken fun and crazy!
ever had your cocksucked? Want to?
Post a Comment