This weekend all of us Girl's headed off to Salt Lake City for a
much needed Girls' Weekend!
We went to Taipan(my fave), shopped, ate, shopped some more, stayed up late, went swimming, and relaxed.....it was super fun besides the 97 degree weather!!
Kaydree got into the shopping spirit...trying on things and picking out her favorites for everyone else!
She rode the carousel twice!!
And HAD to ride the snowmobile for Daddy!! :)
On our last night we headed to Temple square and went on a horse carriage ride!
I've always wanted too and we all figured why not!! The carriage was brand new and even had white lights underneath!


My sister-in-law Amber and her daughter.

Kaydree loved petting the horse!

And I made it.......I'M HALF WAY!!! Let the countdown begin!
Here's a pic @ 20 weeks......definitely no waist line.....
but waiting for the baby bump to come(I thought it was supposed to come
faster with your 3rd....I should have taken it after dinner time :) )
And my mom is the BEST!! I got these outfits in the mail last week and can
Since Austin's been in Island Park working...we decided to do some crafts!!
Aren't my two munchin's cute???
Oh and our new milestone this past week:
NO MORE PACIFIERS!!! Brayden's cured!! Now it's on to Potty Training...Yikes!!





.jpg)



.jpg)





5 comments:
So so cute. Its looks like you guys had a ton of fun. By the way I have that same pink shirt. you are so tiny still. I didn't show till I left MOM and DAD's. I love those outfits. Leave it to super shopping MOm to get the cute stuff.
k I am a terrible friend sorry I am so anti everyone it's not just you. I am a bumb sorry. your baby bump is in the wrong place haha j/k I want those shirts where did she get them I will pay her to get me some. looks like you can still have fun without me. When does swim start up again. and how is the van hunt
Looks like such a fun trip! :o) Your kids are adorable!!! and omg...you look amazing...doesn't even look like you are prego! Gorgeous!
You are so cute pregnant. Wish I looked something like that. From the get go I swell up all over the place, starting with my bum and thighs. Sigh.
you have such funny kids. And congrats on the little boy to come. Good luck!!
Girl!! You don't look pregnant at all! I'm so jealous! Glad you had fun with the gals. You guys need to come down to visit some time!! you are welcome anytime!! Yay for Brayden and no more pacifiers!!
Post a Comment