This past week we have had so much fun!
The kids had free passes
to the Tautphaus Park Funland so we headed there Saturday.
After that we went over to the playground to play.
Austin surprised the kids and met us there. We
hadn't seen him for a week. The kids were so excited!!
That night Austin and I went out on a date to
see the Bar J Wranglers. It was my first time and
After church on Sunday we went to Yellowstone
Paint Pots ~ The kids loved these but Kaydree
was confused why she couldn't paint with one. :)
And this Elk was amazing! We were no more than 25 feet
away! A park ranger was there making sure we all kept
our distance!
OLD Faithful!!
An actual ok family pic thanks to the Denmark and
Sweden Girls!!
Kaydree Lynn....liking pics more and more!!
And Last night.....The David Cook Concert!!!!














.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)





4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!!! That's cute that Austin surprised the kids! Love the family picture...you are such a cute little family! And you are such a cute pregnant girl...you look really good by the way!
Tammi so you are finally starting to show. I will post a prego picture monday. I am so glad I took after you and stayed the same for awhile. I am glad you had a good weekend. Can't wait to see you guys in Oct.
Oh my gosh! You are such an adorable pregnant lady! You look sooo good and I can't wait to see how cute the baby boy is going to be:)
Hey Tammi it was fun to see you this week! Looks like you really have had a fun summer.
Keira
Post a Comment