After Braydens' mishap on Monday I thought I was free and clear of another one (thought).
Yesterday morning Kaydree woke up at the crack of dawn. I was having a lazy early morning so I told her to wait and give me 20 minutes and then I'd make her some breakfast. While making the kids breakfast she says, "Mommy, while you were getting ready guess what I did?".
That's when I knew I was in for something. She said, "I cut my hair with my scissors".
It caught me off guard since I hadn't really noticed it before. In the mix of her bed head I found a nice tappered look on both sides in front and a little bang. She somehow was so proud of herself. Now we really do teach our kids to not cut anything but paper, and I always prided myself in knowing that my child has never ever cut their hair before......but was I EVER wrong. I have to laugh now (today), but I really do feel like the worst mommy ever this week!!! No more WILL go wrong (I'm crossing my fingers!!!). Oh, and the scissors are banned for @ least a week. :)
This is one of the chunks I found.

.jpg)





5 comments:
Ohhh!!! Poor Tammi. Good luck seems like you will need it for the rest of the week.
so what did her hair end up looking like did you have to cut it.
I am so sorry that you have had a bad week. It makes me look better.. Just kidding. Hope your day brightens up. Can we see the after pictures?
What a cute little family you have! They look like you. And don't worry about you're mommying. I know how it is. Every time I turn around it's something new. We haven't gotten hurt in awhile but they sure can be busy. Today I threw away a mouse trap and of course, Jacob reaches in right after it and starts playing with a dirty mouse trap. Or they spill their juice on the couch which wasn't supposed to be there anyway.
And, I'm so jealous you got some land. We're looking at land but we're so far off. Especially since our home price dropped. Now we have no equity whatsoever.
And be sure to post a picture of that new haircut!
Oh no! Sad day. I hope your week gets better. And I definitely want to see the new haircut!
Post a Comment