Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{It's getting HOT!!}

I'm back to posting again!!! I just posted a couple of new ones!!
This week it finally feels like Summer!! Wahooooo!!!!
We have managed to make it to the Spray Park twice this week already
and the kids loved it!!! Kaydree even made a friend there that would help take
her down the slide. :)




My sister-in-law Amber and her daughter Kamryn


Afterwards we all rode the carousel!!!

6 comments:

The Siders Family said...

Hey Tams! Love the pictures, look like you've been having some fun. Like the swim suit, it looks great on you. Thanks for posting the pics, my nieces and nephews are the cutest. Love them to pieces.

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun! Where did you get your suit?!?!? It's soooo cute!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

ya you are rokin it in that suit! I wish my kids would have fun in the sun. I think 4 has did me in.

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh you are so cute! I love your bathing suit!! Glad you guys are enjoying the summer... while it lasts. haha I'm such a pessimist, but all I can think is that by October we'll be back to boots and jackets. :) You guys are so cute! Hope you're having fun this weekend. xo

Taylor said...

you look GREAT!! along with everyone else...love the suit! never seen anything like it!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm black swimsuit with flowers is old enough for me to take to bed