It has been almost a month since I posted anything!!! Geesh!!
We have been crazy busy and having lots of fun!!!
MEET MARLEY:

The kids have been begging for a puppy so Austin surprised them one night with one.
He's around 3 months now and was formerly called Charley. We didn't care so much for
the name and so came along the name Marley. The kids love him except the jumping on them part. He's quite the scavenger out here in the country and likes to bring us not so pleasant guests at our front door. :)

Brayden and Kaydree were so happy!!!
2 weeks ago we took a drive over to Sun Valley because I had never been there.
It was so pretty and there were lots of cool bridges. I claim the town of Hailey as
my next place to live!! I love it!!!
I love Brayden's not so happy, happy face!
Every Memorial day we visit our family members gravesites. It's always
such a great experience to relive stories of them and to run into old family friends.
Here is the 21 gun salute where Grandma and Grandpa Farmer are buried and Austin's uncle.
The kids love to go visit their cousins. Amber and Kevin
surprised us this year and had a headstone made for Kurtis.
The footprints on theirs is the real size of their feet. We get
And now that summertime(kind of) is here bring on the rodeos!!!
Last weekend we went to the Jefferson Stampede Rodeo and
watched some friends bullride! Next year we'll get the kids started on
And Jaxton!!! He's getting so big and is already 5 months!!
He's starting to act like he's going to crawl and does 360s around
the floor. It's so funny to watch. He's no longer allowed up on the couches though!!:) He is such a sweet baby!!
I plan on posting a lot more soon!! We're still working on our house and yard!!!











.jpg)





2 comments:
Tammi- Your kids are sooo cute! And I can't believe how big Jaxton is getting.
We do need to come and visit!! When do you leave again for Phillipines?
Post a Comment