Thursday, July 8, 2010

{4th, Boating, and Half A Year}

What would summer be without 4th of July???
I love this time of year! It's finally getting warm(minus the 48
degree weather at breakfast held at the church that morning :)),
we get to spend the entire weekend with friends and family, bust the
boat and jet skis out, hold our annual football/softball games, go to the parade,
watch the greatest firework show ever!!!, and set off some fireworks of our own!!!!
And we of course wore our 4th of July shirts(thanks mom!)!!!!



Another attempt @ a family photo :)
I'm not giving up!!!



Aerika, Jon(her boyfriend :)), and Aaron




Boating and Jet skiing was of course a favorite minus the crazy wind!!! :)
Brayden is quite obssessed with this particular jet ski!! How can you turn
down this sweet face?? :)





And usually our back yard is empty this time of year as they all head up the
mountain for the summer. But this Doe was right there last night to greet us.
I don't think we could ever get tired of seeing this. We love living out here!!


AND I'm sad to say that Jaxton had his half birthday yesterday!!!!
No, it's a good thing!! He's such a lady's man already and is growing up so fast!!
He's now 17 pounds 4 1/2 ounces(47%)
and 27 inches long(70%)

He started doing some 360's on the floor,
he holds his hands out when he wants to be held,
has mastered the walker and running over people's toes,
loves to EAT...food now too!!!
has only woken up once a night for the past 2 nights(instead of 3-4!!),
He makes everyone he sees smile!!!! And..... WE love him!!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend like we did!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Can't wait to see the whole family in Ca. next month

Taylor said...

looks like fun!!! your kids are ADORABLE!!! the picture of jaxton and kaydree is sooo cute! :o)

p.s. thanks for always reading my blog and posting nice comments! :o)

Mike and Katie said...

Ok so Jaxton is such a cutie!!! And I love that USA decoration.. I wouldnt be surprised if you made it since you are so crafty!

The Piepers said...

CUTE family! I'm so jealous of the GORGEOUS Idaho skies & landscape. I need to go there!