Monday, July 26, 2010

{A Whole Lot've Summer Fun!}

WARNING: A whole lot've pictures and having fun!!!
This summer I've hopped on the band wagon and started doing races again!! Last week my sister-law, me, and my cousin ran a 5K. It was a lot of fun!! Even though my time wasn't the greatest it's ever been I managed to take 2nd overall for women.


The kids had fun playing at the park by the finish line
and putting on a parade with grandpa for us all to watch!! :)




Last month I was able to run a half marathon!!!!! And I did it!!!
Besides hearing and thinking a tore something in my knee, I finished and did pretty well!!!! It was really rewarding to finish after all the training and sacrifice and help
from Austin watching the kids!! (He forgot to take a picture during
the race so this was taken afterwards...eek!!)



This week our stake held it's pioneer celebration!!!
This was taken on the horse carraige ride!!


The kids did chicken chases,


trout-catching bare-handed,

horse rides,


watermelon eatin' :),

and a fave- muttin' bustin' (sheep riding)!!! The kids
were nervous but they both managed to do well!!! This is
what Idaho kids do!!!! Free Fun!!!




And our little Jaxton has managed to start the
crawling process @ just 6 1/2 months!! He can manuever
himself wherever he wants to go now!! Kaydree and
Brayden didn't start crawling until around 8 months!!



And Saturday, the Blue Angels performed @ the Idaho Falls airport so we went to watch. While waiting the kids(Austin included) held their own airplane show!! :) The Blue Angels were
amazing!!! Here are a few pics I managed to snap of the F-16's passing by!!!









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer... I miss Idaho!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

ahhh i m missing all this what is wrong with me. i miss you guys for some reason i feel so home bound

Zach and Linds said...

How fun! Great job on the races! You are awesome!

Hodges Family said...

Love the pics! I can't believe that Jaxton is already crawling. He is too young!! Were you at Esquire Park by our house for the airshow?? We were able to watch from our house. Pretty amazing! Miss you guys! We need to hang out SOON!!

Taylor said...

you are awesome!! i hope to eventually be able to run a 5K and then a half marathon!! :o)

and omg...your pioneer celebration looks awesome!!

and i've been wanting to go to an airshow recently.

looks like a fun filled summer!!! :o)

Jennifer said...

WE really enjoyed the show as well. I still need to post the pictures that we took. Your blog is very cute by the way.