I know, I know.
It's been forever and a half since I've posted anything. Here are my reasons/excuses why:
It's been forever and a half since I've posted anything. Here are my reasons/excuses why:
1. I am in total/absolute love with this little boy!!
These beautiful pics were taken of the kiddos by my close friend Noelle when Jaxton was 2
weeks.

2. I've been spending more of my time with the kids and helping them adjust to having a new brother in the house.
They seem to still love him and he's still alive so we must be doing something right. :)
3. My mom came to stay and help out for a week.
We did some much needed outings and she helped out a WHOLE lot! :)
4. Mr. Accident (AKA Austin) decided he needed some attention and broke his foot snowmaching last week!
Our friend helped me out by carrying him out to the car. He can't walk on it or nothing for 6-8 weeks. We'll find out about surgery or not next week... He's always breaking something!!


5. I've managed to get out quite a bit now. It feels great!!
I haven't had any pain so far....and couldn't feel better!!! Kaydree and Jaxton looked thrilled to take this pic!! :)
6. Jaxton's the cutest thing ever and is growing up too fast!!
He loves to be held, can lift his up his head on his own, loves to lay and sleep on his tummy during the day, loves to look at lights, can track and follow mommy's voice....
and loves bath time now(minus before and after)!!!
7. We added 2 more to the family!!!
Meet Princess(Kaydree's)
and Waffles(Brayden's)!!!
They are a little over a week old. The kids love them and get to bottle feed them. Let's hope the fun doesn't fade!! :)
Hopefully I'll be better at posting and will get some pics up of the house!!!














.jpg)
.jpg)





11 comments:
Love the pictures of your cute kids! Seriously, your kids are adorable...and little Jaxton is a beautiful baby! Good to hear that things are going well (by the way, you look great)!
What a good mom/power woman you are! :) We want cows--not sure that's going to happen while we're in this house though!! Your kids are all SOOO cute. Good job!
Love your header pic of the kids oooingand awhing over Jaxton... and the kids in there coordinating shirts. You two make the cutest kids!
So cute!!!! I am glad you are doing good we miss you already. Lovee the cows, do the kids know they will be dinner in a few years?
Look at your beautiful family! I can't imagine a baby calf and I only have ONE little baby to take care of. You're super mom!
Your kids are sooo cute! Glad everything is going well :)
Tammi,
Luv the pics, glad you had time to post them for me! As for your choice of pets for the kids, I'm not so sure.
Love Mom
I absolutely adore the pictures that Noelle took of the kids. They are growing up and are so darn cute. I love it. Love the baby cows names :) especially waffles. As for you, I am impressed, six kids in the house. I don't know if I could do that. I am amazed. lol.
I love those pictures of your kids- your friend did an awesome job! Your kids are really so adorable!That's too bad about Austin's foot, although I confess the picture of him being carried to the car is pretty funny. And your calves are cute too... don't tell me you are going to eat them.
ya thoes pics are awesome!!! lol but it was nice that my subjects were so cute. if any one asks send them to my page noelletaylorphotography.blogspot.com
I love all your pictures of your family, they are so beautiful. I love reading your blog, so cute!
Post a Comment