Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{Master Bathroom: The Big Reveal}

I am FINALLY getting around to posting some pics of our house!! This is by far our favorite and most used room in the house!! There are a few final touches left but let me know what you think! And of course it is not yet DECORATED :).......









There are 2 more posts after this so be sure to scroll down!! More pics of the house to come!!

10 comments:

Tyra said...

GOREGEOUS!

Taylor said...

very pretty!!

Liza said...

WOW! Who did all you tile work?? {andy?} It is absolutely breath taking!!!

The Brundage's said...

Austin is truely a master for designing it! Thanks for posting so much. Jaxton looks so much like you now.

The Siders Family said...

I love it!

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

I'm so totally jealous!!! HOLY COW! That's beautiful!

Jaxon is getting so big. He's so cute. Can't wait to see you again at the apple!

Shatzi Webster said...

I didn't realize you even had a blog! Can I just say one thing about your incredible master bathroom....JEALOUS!!! Your kids are so cute! Jaxton looks just like his big sister and brother. He fits right in!

Kristin said...

WOW! If this is what your master bathroom looks like, I can only imagine what the rest of the house looks like. BEAUTIFUL!

And Jaxton is so cute! I'm loving his darling smile!

Annalee Taylor said...

Beautiful. I love the cabinets. Your amazing.

Jessica said...

Fancy Fancy!!! It looks amazing! I love the shower and bath and the cabinets!!! I want to see the rest of your house:)