Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{1 Month Old}

On Sunday, Jaxton turned 1 month!!

Because time flies I've decided to capture his milestones:
  • He weighs 10 pounds(58%tile) and is 21 3/4 inches long
  • Loves to be held
  • Lifts and holds his head up
  • LOVES tummy time and sleeping on tummy for naps
  • Loves to smile
  • Does not like to be naked or have his diaper changed
  • Can sleep through ANYTHING when actually asleep(is awake a lot more often) :)
  • Has kept his tan(olive) appearance :)

Jaxton has been such a good baby and a great addition to our family!!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

He is adorable! Do your other kids have the olive color skin?

The Brundage's said...

This one is the first that really looks like you. He is getting big so fast. Its crazy taylin was only 8 oz bigger at 2 months.

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

He is SO freaking cute!!!!!Your kids are just adorable!

The Bradfields said...

Wow I'm WAY behind!! Jaxton is adorable!!! Congratulations! That is scary about the car accident on the way home from the hospital! I was just remembering back when you babysat for me and how much fun I had talking when i'd pick up Maya.. Wow time flies! While cleaning my house today I thought..hmmm I really need to hire you to come organize! lol... I'm such a bad friend I didn't even remember you had a new baby! I can't believe how much the kids are growing! Where are you now? I miss bunco with ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Tammi,
I luv the pics, but want to see more, when you have the time.
Love Mom