Friday, January 15, 2010

{Surviving Baby's First Week and 100th Post!!}

I can officially say that we've made it through the 1st week!!
Jaxton has been such a huge blessing to our family. He's been an extremely good baby and is really content until he's either hungry or getting his diaper changed. He even slept for 5 1/2 hours straight last night!! Oh, I just love him to pieces!
This was taken @ 3 days old!
Thanks for the hand mittens Noelle!!
His cute, teensy feet
He really is a little guy...just look @ his tiny fingers
And bath time......definitely not his favorite :)
And I couldn't resist taking these.
The poutsy face.......
The thankful/traumatized face....
I gladly took on the task of staying at home by myself this week with the kids. We had a great time....now if only I could feel that way about going out into public. :) One night the kids were playing down in the basement and they were unusally quiet. This is what I found.........they had gotten into a dust/dirt pile in the mechanical room and found it to be quite pleasurable. A friend of mine gave me advice to take pics whenever something happens like this so instead of having an emotional melt down I can laugh about it instead. I'm still laughing too!!
And last night......"I'm so glad when daddy gets home...."
We are now onto the task of finishing up the last on our house and I'm onto the role of decorating and unpacking. I'll post pics soon of the finished product!! And horray for my 100th post!!!

11 comments:

Travis and Kayla said...

Love it! You have so much energy girl! Keep it up! :)
Can't wait to see pics of the home!!

The Piepers said...

He is so adorable. :) I LOVE the poutsy face.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, through the dust and all. I'll see you soon.

Ashlee said...

Sooooo cute! He just makes me smile:)! You should be a mom to like 7 or more! You're the energizer bunny. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going good. I haven't talked to ya for awhile :). You know you can call even if it's not to order vinyl. hahaha. Talk to ya later!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

ya they fit to be honest i didn't believe you. I can't wait to come take pix it's noelletaylorphotography.blogspot.com

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh My I still can't believe you have 3 kids!! They are all adorable. Love the pics of Jax and the kids with daddy! Gotta love daddy time!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh he is just too precious! You are one brave girl, I don't know how you manage 3 kids!!! It seems like you're doing a GREAT job so I'll have to get tons of advice when we plan on having another babe:) Congrats again! You're little family is just so cute!

Mary C. said...

Congratulations! He really is adorable! You are amazing to even think about decorating and unpacking, after I have a baby I feel out of it for a really long time. Good luck!

Zach and Linds said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations! What a wonderful family you have.

Drew and Alicia said...

He is so sweet! I am so happy for you. I can't wait until I have a cute little snuggle bug.=)

Unknown said...

He is so beautiful!! Congratulations! Wade and I would love to come and visit you guys sometime. I love the story about Kaydree and Brayden... they'll keep you on your toes. Good Luck with everything and I can't wait to meet little Jaxton!

~katie