Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{Our BABY'S big Debut..............}

We're heading to the hospital for a scheduled induction @ 7:30am tomorrow morning. After going into the doctor's on Monday and hearing that the past few weeks of contractions have
been doing nothing and then having my sciatic nerve being blocked by the baby and hobbling around everywhere in pain for the past weekthe doctor says he has to come out. So, ready or not....he's making His GRAND appearance tomorrow! Hopefully by the time we get to the hospital my body will have made some progress. We're crossing our fingers because induction is SO not fun! But we are excited to meet the newest addition to our growing family. We're going to be a family of 5!! That's crazy!!
And here are the kids just hanging around today excited to meet their NEW brother!!
And sadly :) the last prego pic. Taken today
@ 39 weeks 2 days!!

7 comments:

Tyra said...

you look amazing! I am already that big :) Can't wait to see your little guy!

The Skousens said...

Wow, you look amazing! I am so excited for you guys...I can't believe that you are going to be a family of 5!!!

Audrey said...

Oh how very exciting (and scary)!
I can't believe how fast time flew! I also must say I am VERY impressed that you guys built and moved into a house at lightening speed! That is AWESOME!
Well good luck and I bet he is going to be a little cutie just like his brother and sister!
P.S. what is this little guy's name going to be?
Oh I am so excited for you guys! Familys of 5 rock! :)

Holly Hough said...

Congrats! You are so small to be having your baby tomorrow, although I am not one to talk. :) Good luck and I will be thinking about you and your family!

Drew and Michelle said...

Tammi you look so beautiful! Congrats girl! You and Austin make darn cute babies! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

The Piepers said...

I'm excited to see him!!! (well, pics at least) Good luck!

Annie and Dan said...

I hope everything is going well! Congratulations that is so exciting. And I hope that I am as small as you are when I have kids! You look fantastic!