Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{November, where art thou??}

Where did November Go??? It seems like it came and went over night, but we managed to get some fun in there along the way!

I can now officially say I am a quarter of a century old!!! The crazy thing is is that in the midst of everything with our house and what not, Austin forgot all about it!! :) At least there's always next year??
The day after Thanksgiving it's a tradition to go up snowmobiling to cut down our christmas trees! It's always a blast and the kids really enjoyed it this year!!


This is THE tree....about half the size of our usual ones but I
can't complain since we'll be moved soon!!

Brayden and Aunt Aerika...she gladly :)
helped me trek Brayden around since this was the 3rd
Thanksgiving pregnant in the past 5 years!!
And of course what would my life or posts be without a little
preview of some crafts I've been having fun making!!
I love Christmas time!
This weekend I was able to go to Ogden to stay and visit with
my mom, and sister and her NEW baby!! She's so sweet and tiny!
I think I'm officially baby hungry!!
And Kaydree with Cousin Taylin...She was practicing
her big sister skills (I think she has it mastered).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas craft! Getting the tree looks like fun.