Thursday, December 31, 2009

{Any Day Now.....quick update}

We've Moved!!!!
I'll have to wait until Tuesday for internet so I'd thought I'd
give everyone a quick update.
We moved into our house officially last night. We had quite a few minor dilemmas that pushed us back until now. My mom and dad came to stay with us for Christmas and to help me pack things up. We had a great Christmas and feel truly blessed for all we have.
I'm officially 38 1/2 weeks pregnant!!!.....and hope to make it to at least next Tuesday. Us girls in the Farmer family spoiled the guys by buying them all Chargers vs. Redskins tickets for this Sunday in San Diego so the guys are taking off tomorrow and will be gone until Monday night....so we need this little guy to stay inside a while longer. I've been having some good contractions now for a long time and he's right there but my body just isn't dilating yet. So the doctor said it could be any day now. But it feels good to be into our home. Let's hope life can slow down just for a few days!! :)
I'll post pics hopefully next Tuesday!!!
Hope everyone has a great New Years!!!!

2 comments:

The Brundage's said...

We can't wait for him to come. I am glad you are finally in your home.

Becky said...

Hi Tammy!! I'm back in the blogging world and came to say hi. I'm so happy that you are in your house and all is well. I hope all the guys make it back safely tonight and that baby waits another day or so. Good luck. I'll be thinking about ya!