Monday, November 23, 2009

{Welcome to the World!!}

My twin sister, Traci, gave birth today via c-section 3 weeks early to a little baby girl!
So far the mommy and baby are doing well!

Taylin Ann
6 Pounds 1 Ounce
21 inches
lot of black hair

And yes, I'm still pregnant and moving along great!! He seems to be growing just perfect and we're getting excited to meet and hold him!! Here's a picture of me at 32 and 33 weeks!!

32 Weeks



33 Weeks
(I think maternity tops make ya look HUGE-r!)

* I'll post pics this week of our house...it's coming along!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

You look so good! What a cute pregnant woman you are! Just a few more weeks to go, hang in there:)

The Skousens said...

Glad to hear that Traci and Taylin are doing well! You look so good, you're a cute lil' pregnant girl!!!

Holly Hough said...

You look so cute! Congrats to Tracy and you for being an Auntie! :)

Kristina said...

You look great!! And, congrats to traci and her little family!

Mary C. said...

You look great! I'm sorry your sister had to have a c-section...I've had all of mine that way and they are NOT fun. The first one is the worst. I hope she recovers well, her baby looks so sweet and cuddly.

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

haha I love M clothes ya at some point I would like to look way huge then when I have the baby I look way not huge oh happy days i will tell you in the 1st pic your top looks bigger and in the M top the baby looks bigger Who knows what is better for men it's probably the top go figure bluh. oh well Your good to take pics who take em for you Mark will never. I have had to teach emma.

Anonymous said...

new born pussynice and fresh