Friday, November 13, 2009

{Happenings}

A LOT has been happening around here:


*A LOT of sickness!
The kids have been sick since Halloween day and it hasn't gotten much better until finally today( I can see the light)! And on top of that I'm feeling a bit like I did in the first trimester with nauseousness which has been NO fun...but since I have 50 some odd days to go who's to complain....I'm getting excited!



*A LOT of excitement!
Has also been happening on our home!! It's really going along great and is already in the process of being framed. I'll get some more pics on that next week when it's all finished and up!! It's all going so fast!





*and A LOT of fun crafts and packing!!!
I have been having some more fun with making and finshing up some crafts! I have some other pieces I am in the process of too so I'll post those later. But in the anticipation of decorating and moving...I have a lot on my list! Packing is going pretty good. It's become an everyday feeling to me from the past years of moving so much! :)
The material is for a blanket I'm going to make!
Binky holders and wipe cases for me and for some gifts!

3 comments:

The Siders Family said...

So exciting, the kids are adorable and growing up so fast. Can't wait to see the house when it's finished and the new arrival coming up here soon. What happened to the updated prego picture?

The Brundage's said...

So cute. So I love the crafts. I hope the pink and black wipe case is for me. (hint) Can't wait to see you guys. 9 days till my little one.

Mary C. said...

I'm sorry your kids have been sick...that's no fun. We were all sick the week before halloween and the week after. Your house looks great! You are going to be so glad when it's all done!