So I am slowly getting the hang of all of this blog stuff! I found the USB cable to my old camera so I am now able to post some pics again. However, I somehow don't have any updated pics of Austin and I so for now our header pic looks ancient! Sorry mom! We should be taking some new pics soon!
Everything has been going really well for us! I'm still waiting to find out if our house has sold and trying to keep on top of everything with Kaydree and Brayden's new phase in life...best friends and enemies within 0.0001 secs.!!! I do love being their mommy though. I also have gotten into the 5 am gym thing again for the past 2 weeks!! Thanks to my friend Erin for going with me! I feel great though and have convinced myself this time to do either a half or whole marathon in May! It's amazing what a little self time can do to one's self sanity! Austin has been staying busy building houses and we have been very blessed by his hard work! Thanks to tithing this month we got a call saying that another family wants a house built soon too! Austin is an amazing husband who somehow manages to do it all! Hopefully this new President thing Today will be a change for the best! Until then we'll keep crossing our fingers!
9 months ago
.jpg)





3 comments:
Hey you guys! I'm so bored!! You can come down anytime! That is good Austin gets to build another house! ay for titheing! Garett misses Kaydree and Brayden. Come visit!
You will get the hang of this blogging thing and get addicted yet! Just wait and see!
ya blast off is free for parents if they have a paying child if you go let us know we will come with ya check out their website
blastoff2fun.com it has all their prices and info. I think we should go on a double date there one night it is so fun it has laser tag and minnie golf. oh and we still have the tractor pinyata if you want it.
Post a Comment