This New Year seems to have started out in the right direction:
To top off my list:
1. Kaydree is Potty Trained!! That's right!! We're still working at the all night thing but daytime speaking...it's official!!
2. I managed to read Twilight finally!! I have always wanted to and got the book for my birthday. And I read it in only 3 days! That is some sort of record for me. I snagged it in here and there and even woke up at night to read it. It's alright I guess :). Now I need to see the movie!
3. We have a finished mantle and a few other odds and ends projects done around the house! Just in time to sell it....that's still in the making or in the air so to speak. But it all looks so beautiful!!
4. I have a new cell phone. I bid on ebay and won! It was only $0.99!! I also got a new wallet and Austin got me a new purse for Christmas...so my most used possessions are getting restocked slowly. I feel like things are back together for sure. And my highlight was when I got a new Driver's License. Austin and I headed for the Philippines on my 21st birthday and so I got my license renewed a few days before. Well, since I was inder 21 in Idaho they place your info vertical on the card and so ever since then I've been a 24 year old with a under 21 year old license. It was a big deal to me people! Now, everything's completely to my standards of wanting to get older every year!!
5. My fetish of loving to organize started up in full swing again!! This was caused by one full day of sunlight for me!!! There is nothing more fun to me than cleaning and organizing!!
6. And.....it's official, I am feeling a little/lot baby hungry again!! I know what you're all thinking...it's a new year though....I'm up for a challenge! It doesn't come and end over night though so don't panic! :)
7. I am so excited that Biggest Loser started up again! I absolutely love this show!! I have been known to schedule or ditch appt. due to this show! I just love it...and I really couldn't tell you why. :) I also started watching the Bachelor which I probably shouldn't have because I have a feeling my family might struggle with this for the next few weeks! And to think I usually hate TV!!
All in all I am really liking the start to this New Year!!! It seems like all of you have started on your resolutions and while I have mine of my own I don't want to disappoint or make anyone feel jealous( :) ) so good luck to everyone and Happy New Year!!!
I will work on posting pics. I am missing some sort of attachment to my computer for my old camera!
9 months ago
.jpg)





6 comments:
Shes potty trained- thats SOOO AWESOME! I can't even get Kaitlyn interested, I have tried and tried. I don't know what to do- shes 3 now. AHH.
The bachelor- LOVE IT! i like Jason a lot. he is a really good guy! ryan rolls his eyes when i watch it or even talk about it. and i love the biggest loser- that show is great!
im baby hungry too.. BUT... i can't get pregnant for at least another 6 months. i had a molar pregnancy in july... :(
Sounds like you are off to a good year! I am excited for you!
Huge YAY to potty training!! Ben is just being stubborn in that area! Love the biggest Loser. I totally wish i could go on it!! All right another baby sounds like a great idea, you just forget how special and wonderful they are! Happy new year!
Another baby sounds like a fabulous idea! Congrats on the potty training. My kids still have problems at night but it is nice to not have to change diapers.
Way to go on everything! You are so organized! Can you come over and help me?
Sounds like you've got a lot of big things for this year. Selling a house, running a marathon... You know, having a third child! Let the rest of us catch up! Haha! That's awesome Tammi. Wendy and I have enjoyed blogging a lot lately. We like reading about our friends, and whoever else has amusing posts for that matter. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment