It's an annual tradition the day after Thanksgiving to head to the mountains in search of the PERFECT Christmas Tree. This year we braved it and took the kids too! We all had so much fun! There wasn't that much snow until that night..but the kids had fun snowmobiling and playing in the snow! We love our tree and even though we cut only 2/3 of it down it stands 13 ft. tall. I don't have any pics yet because I ran out of light strands!! Here are just a few pics of the adventure.
Their first time snowmobiling!
Brayden taught Kaydree the ropes of a good
snowball fight!
And Kaydree showed Brayden how to eat snow!
A little piece of Heaven....we are always the
only ones out here for miles and miles!
This is IT before being chopped down...I think
this picture shows only half of it!!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Micah grew up getting their own christmas trees, but after a few years of charlie brown trees, I put my foot down and bought a fake one! I would rather have a real one, but I guess I'm too picky! I can't wait to see the pics of yours!
This looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to cut down my own Christmas tree! I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Oh how fun, GJ and I have always wanted to get a permit and chop down our own tree. It looks like a blast!
Great to hear from you, Tammi. Your little ones are darling and NO, I had no idea Michelle was your nurse! That's so crazy!! I'll bet she was awesome, I think she just had a baby herself not too long ago. Hope you have a great Christmas!
You guys are such an adventerous little family! I'm happy to hear someone still has a live tree for Christmas!
Post a Comment