Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sister, Sister!

This Friday my older sister Katie flew into SLC from CA to come visit me for the week. We haven't hung out together as sisters since who knows when. We even got to hang out with my twin sister Traci last Friday for the day! Katie had a baby this past Sept. and brought him along too. It has been a lot of fun! We've decorated some more of my downstairs, watched movies, did some speed cleaning (since yes, my new house is still on the market.. always the story), gave her a fun makeover (and showed her what eye makeup is for JK!), went shopping and I bought some cute clothes, played games, used her height to get to the top of our tree to finish some decorating and well, just hung out! But it was fun! I do think I convinced her that ONE child is enough though! Everyone tells me..."oh, their just in that stage"..but how long does that stage last?? Brayden's mellow, sensitive, and caring while you know who is a little miss sassy ALL the time! What can ya do? I love her with all my heart, I really do! But this week has flown by and I hope that we can continue to grow closer as sisters.


Here's some picture's of some of our random, sometimes pointless, FUN!
Katie and I
New haircut....(The whole thing was MY idea 1st :) )
Katie and Ryan (3 months)
Daddy's idea of a BIG girl!
Aunt Katie in a quiet slumber with Brayden
Baby Ryan....I just had to do a mini photo shoot

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How fun! Sister time is always a blast. And Katie's little boy is darling!