
Me (left) and Traci

Me (left) and Traci's first birthday. Thank goodness
I still have all of my fingers!

Traci (left), older sister Katie, and Me
One year old

Me and Traci 2 years old...don't you love the matching
outfits!! Thanks MOM!!
{Austin, Tammi, Kaydree, Brayden, and Jaxton}




7 comments:
I love that you both got your very own cakes! You have a very good mom. :) That knife picture is hilarious.
PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting older: no fun. I can't believe you love it! Happy bday!
Happy Birthday to you both!!
hey in the matching dresses the gilr on the left looks like kaydree.
Happy Birthday! It was fun to hang out with you guys! Give us a call sometime and we'll do it again!
I am a little behind responding on this post, but Happy Birthday! Also those pictures of you and Traci are so cute! I am glad you are embracing your age. I use to wonder why people hated getting older, but now that I just turned 25 I hate it! I think I would love to be 22 forever.
Post a Comment