This Saturday from 9-5 is the annual Unique Botique held at Bonneville High School. It's huge and full of great steals! I usually go every year..but this year I have a booth! There's 4 of us and we've been working hard. I am so excited! Even if you don't find our stuff entertaining there's plenty of others. It's free to get in (it has been in the past) and located off of Ammon/Iona Rd. Hope to see you all there!! We do personalizing too! We have huge letter/words, benches, bows, headbands, nativity sets made from glass blocks, vinyl signs, vinyl, tiles, etc. etc. etc.!! COME and check it out!
4 weeks ago
.jpg)





3 comments:
Hope you sell out. Good Luck.
Absolutely adorable. I love them all. Wish I could be there to help you out. Have fun on Saturday and let me know how it goes. :) See you soon.
Wow, you did a great job! Jon and I finally got to Idaho Falls right at 5pm so we decided it was too late! Sorry, I totally wanted to go but couldn't get the boys out the door!
Post a Comment