Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shocked!?!


Have you even been completely shocked? speechless? dumbfounded? I could really go on.... I just found out today that I have a new brother in law. My twin sister called me this morning and told me that Gary and her got married on Friday the 13th on the spare of the moment. For her sake I am excited for her but for goodness sake I'm very shockingly pleasantly-unpleasantly surprised! I haven't even met him or talked to him before. They married after 28 days of meeting. I just feel a little hurt because they live only 2.5 hours away and I could have gone to at least visit. Any way, I just thought I'd inform any of you that want to listen. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You weren't the only ones shocked!!

The Brundage's said...

Well I know you are all shocked!! I can't say why I did it but I can say, I love married life and I love my husband with all my heart.

Caralee and Jon said...

wow, that is a big surprise huh? Well congrats on a new bro. in law!

Kristina said...

WOW is all I have to say....

The Skousens said...

Wow, that was a surprise to me for sure...I knew that she was engaged, but I wasn't expecting to hear that she was already married!