Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kamryn McKinna





Austin's sister Amber had a little baby girl on Monday, June 16th. Kamryn was born 7.5 weeks early but she is very strong and healthy and doing great! She weighed in at 4 pounds 1 ounce. Amber did such a good job and is a great mommy. As many of you know she has two other babies (Mckinna and Kurtis) that passed away shortly after birth because of complications. They were born 16-17 weeks too early. We love her so much and she and her husband Kevin are the strongest people we know. We are so excited for them to be able to take her home with them in a few weeks.

Here are some pictures of Kamryn shortly after birth. We gladly volunteered our camera to them for the week (Now I have all of the pictures! :) )!

I just found out that she also graduated to the 2nd floor, a less severe NICU. Yea!!

1 comment:

Caralee and Jon said...

Yeah! I'm so glad Amber is a mommy again. We are so glad things are going better this time. She is adorable. Give them our congratulations!!