Saturday afternoon, Austin and I were feeling the need to do something so we decided to hop in his truck and drive to Utah to see Traci and to meet her new husband Gary. We hung out, went swimming, out to dinner, and watched a movie. We also took the kids to some old train station in Ogden. 


9 months ago
.jpg)





6 comments:
We had a blast this weekend. Thanks for coming and letting us spend time with our favorite little people. We love you guys
Your kids are just so cute! And congrats to Traci!
We were in the Ogden area too this weekend. Maybe we passed eachother on the freeway! Glad you have fun and got to meet your new brother in law. Let's get together sometime. There's a crop at my house on the 8th of July if you have any desire to come.
Yeah! You have a blog, too! I am adding you to my blogroll so I can keep up with your cute family. I can not believe how grown up both your kids look!!!!! Keep in touch!
Hey! I'm so glad you found me! We will be able to keep in touch now, no matter how many moves!
Jorelle
Hey Tammi! I'm so glad I found your blog. Actually looks like Rachelle did. Blogs are fun, I may get one once I stop my addiction to facebook. You have two very cute kids. I tried emailing you, but you must not have your BYUi address anymore. Anyway, if it's cool could I have your home address. I'd like to send you a wedding invitation! Wendy and I are getting married August 21st! Hope all is well!
Steven
Post a Comment