Better late than never!! :) Here are some pictures of our kitchen..... finally!!
I absolutely love the colors and all the space and storage!!




the microwave is hidden behind the island....the
kids love to warm up their own food too(a bonus!)

and the pillars have secret spice racks!! Cooking is so
much fun!!


and just because............(the holidays and the snow have arrived!!!)

I absolutely love the colors and all the space and storage!!
the microwave is hidden behind the island....the
kids love to warm up their own food too(a bonus!)
and the pillars have secret spice racks!! Cooking is so
much fun!!
and just because............(the holidays and the snow have arrived!!!)
.jpg)





6 comments:
LOVE IT! Man, I can't wait to live in ID! :)
Your kitchen is soo beautiful! I love all the colors!!
i love it! It's beautiful!!!
Great job, Tammi!! It looks amazing. And I love the microwave and spice racks. :)
It's gorgeous!
That is gorgeous! I love it!!
Post a Comment