HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Halloween this year was so much fun!! The kids are old enough that I
don't need to act embarrassed why my 1 year old needs candy! lol!!! :)
No, the kids are really taking a liking to the holidays which is so much more fun!!
This year we pulled off the family theme! Jaxton was a football, Brayden a football
player, Kaydree a cheerleader, and Austin and I the referee's!!! :)
Here's the team!!! (We took it in our back yard...not bad, huh??)




Halloween this year was so much fun!! The kids are old enough that I
don't need to act embarrassed why my 1 year old needs candy! lol!!! :)
No, the kids are really taking a liking to the holidays which is so much more fun!!
This year we pulled off the family theme! Jaxton was a football, Brayden a football
player, Kaydree a cheerleader, and Austin and I the referee's!!! :)
Here's the team!!! (We took it in our back yard...not bad, huh??)
.jpg)





3 comments:
Tammi I love the pics. Thanks for sending them my way. Wish I was there in person to give them a treat.
So cute! I love your family picture, what an awesome back yard!
Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment