Happy Father's Day to the "BESTEST Daddy Ever!!!!"
The kids love Austin to pieces! He's their first pick for hanging out, reading books,
laying in bed with, making forts, sand castles, and getting anything they want out of!!
(Guess who's 2nd??:) )
Here was our attempt at getting a fun picture before church.....
Brayden made up his mind that he was NOT going to! :)
I'm noticing it might be a 3 year old thing. :)


.jpg)





2 comments:
Definately a 3 year old thing... man that little Brayden looks just like his daddy. Your family is so adorable! We're gonna be out of town Sat but gonna try to bust it back for fireworks...I'll keep my eyes peeled... I'd love to bump into you.
Looks like ya'll have had some fun. I just noticed Austin's belt. My brother can back from the Philippines with one for all the boys in our family.
Post a Comment