Monday, April 12, 2010

{Jaxton @ 3 months}

This past week Jaxton turned 3 months!
I just can't get enough of this little guy!!!
He brings so much joy to our family and is such a happy boy!!





Some things about him @ this stage:
He likes to stand up and is very strong.
Can still sleep anywhere and through anything(mostly loud siblings).
Has already become a drooler(no teeth though thank goodness).
Likes his face covered when sleeping.
Isn't he just the cutest thing??? :)

5 comments:

Zach and Linds said...

He is darling! So cute!

painty (Melinda) said...

I can't get over how handsome he is every time I look at your blog!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Just wish I could hold him! Thanks Tammi for the pics so that I can see he grow.

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

i just realized him and Myra have similar middle names how cool and I love his little baseball hat

The Bradfields said...

SOOOOO cute!! Hey I have a question for you and my phone deleted your number somehow! Call me PLEASE!!!
Jessica