Wednesday, April 7, 2010

{More House Pics!!!}

Finally I'm getting around to posting more pics of the house!!! Yay!!!
I'm not finished decorating of course but I'm having fun!!!


Here's Kaydree's room~ I love the colors!!




And the boys' room!! Brayden is using the top bunk part right now until Jaxton's out of a crib but he loves having a big boy bed!





Here are some pics of the entry and hallway!! I love the floors!!





The hall/kids' bathroom




I'll be posting more pics soon!! I posted more pics below!! :)

5 comments:

The Brundage's said...

Can't wait to see it finished in person. It's amazing

The Piepers said...

Wanna come visit me and decorate my house??? Please????

Zach and Linds said...

What a beautiful house! You are so great at decorating! Wow!

painty (Melinda) said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous! I love the floors too!

Anonymous said...

I envy your style! looks great!