Tuesday, March 16, 2010

{Snowboarding}

On Saturday, just the girls headed out for a day full of skiing and snowboarding.
And...without the kids!!!
Mom, Amber, Aerika, Me

I had a lot of fun EXCEPT.......the stinkin' chair lift!!! WE are not friends!! When it came to trying to get off, let's just say a disaster for me and a good laugh for everyone else!! But by the last run I almost conquered it!! :)

Here's a good pic of Aerika snowboarding. She was VERY patient with me!! :)

Mom and Aerika

3 comments:

Drew and Michelle said...

wait... didn't you just have a baby? What a woman! Looks like alot of fun! And the chair lift... ya I just fall off every time and then crawl away... its so embarrassing! But great for a good laugh!

The Siders Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Love your hat by the way, very cute. Looks good on you.

Anonymous said...

Never been on a chair lift, so I bet I'd do the same. Great girls day out, you need that every once in a while.