Monday, March 8, 2010

{Master Bedroom, Closet and some Bobsleddin'}

Here are some pics of our master suite!!!
I painted this wall and love how it turned out!! I love the trim and the huge shelf!
I can't wait to decorate!!!
We also set up our new bed!!!

And here's peak at the trim on the ceiling and the rope lighting in the crown molding.
I have to say, it's pretty romantic!!
And THE closet!!! I know, don't laugh...it's very bare!!!


And MY FAVE!!!!
It also has a built in area for a dresser which we still don't have :)
I've been searching craigslist like mad!

AND onto Bobsledding.......
(what else do you do with 3 huge bed boxes???
They look so scared!!)
And the giant slide!!!


We sure have been having some fun!!!!
*Be sure to check out the other new posts below!!!

4 comments:

painty (Melinda) said...

The bedroom looks gorgeous!

Zach and Linds said...

I love your room! You are so great at making things look amazing! I need to learn from you! Your kids are so darling and love the pics of the bobsledding and baby Jaxton! So fun!

Taylor said...

What a pretty room! i love the color!

and how fun it looks "bobsledding" and going down the huge slide! i wish i could do it myself haha.

and your baby jaxton is just precious!! :o)

The Brundage's said...

So much fun wish we were their. Your room is beautiful. I also love the shoes.