This past Sunday we blessed Jaxton in our new ward. Austn did a great job! We also had the opportunity to speak in sacrament meeting. :)


Our happy little fam!

All the guys who stood in the circle except for Brayden and minus the Bishop.
Austn's family and Alistiar who works with them and is practically family. :)
.jpg)
Daddy and Jaxton

Jaxton and Mommy

Later that day we had the fam come over for dinner. We had fun!!
Here's grandma and Jaxton playing.
Aerika and Jaxton

And Kaydree, Brayden, and their cousin Kamryn takin' quite the bubble bath!!

All hail to princess Kaydree!!

And the famous horsey ride given by grandpa!!

It was a fun filled day!!
9 comments:
Jaxton is such a handsome little guy! That bubble bath looks like a lot of fun.
Jaxton is such a handsome little guy! That bubble bath looks like a lot of fun.
oops I posted my comment twice
How adorabale. Jaxton is growing up and becoming more defined. So cute! The Bubble bath looks like fun, not too many bubbles at all, right? Hope most of them stayed inside the tub. My nieces and nephews are the cutest.
How fun!! Love the bubble bath! We wish we were there!
love it he is getting so big. i hate that I want myra to get big but only so i can take her out of my room then she can go back to tiny. hope ur talk went well.
Wish we were there for that special blessing of Jaxton.
Bubbles, who dumped the bottle in?
What fun!! Great tub to play in!
you kids are sooo adorable!! Kaydree is a little mini you=)
Hi Tammy. I just wanted to let you know that I still think about you guys and hope all is well. I miss ya. The pictures are so fun to see. You look wonderful and that baby is so stinkin' cute!! Tell everyone hello. :)
Post a Comment