Thursday, October 15, 2009

{It's OFFICIAL!!!........}

*I am officially a MOM! I am the proud new owner of a mommy-van!!!(Austin's still in shock:)) We really wanted a GMC Acadia but I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money. I ended up finding this off of the BYU-I bulletin board for a stinkin' good deal! It's a Dodge Grand Caravan and is totally loaded with leather, heated seats, power everything including doors and trunk, sunroof, 6 dvd and cd player, stow and go seating, only 51k mi, all kinds of controls, and more!! We love it!!



Brayden's new carseat we got for FREE from our police station!!

*My twin sister and her husband were sealed in the Ogden Temple (Oct. 10th)

Traci @ 31 weeks and me @ 27 weeks!
Our Family (I didn't bring my camera..oops!!)
My dad with the grandkids @ the Temple
*Celebrated my mom's something and 1 birthday with her while in Utah!!(It has
been years!) And was able to spend time with my family for the weekend!!
My mom and dad @ lunch for my mom's birthday
Ryan, 13 months(My sister's son) and Brayden, 2 1/2
Of course we HAD to make a stop @ Taipan and
the boys found Football attire (they had some fun until we
left the store without the helmets!)

Another Family Pic @ the Union Station in Ogden before
my family headed back home


Grandpa and Kaydree

Katie and Ryan

Brayden LOVES trains!!!

*I'm still into being crafty!!!


*We had another ultrasound a week ago and our little boy was 2 pounds and everything still looks good!!


*WE NO LONGER OWN LAND! (Boo Hoo! It's been a nightmare, and on top of that only 12
weeks to go until we meet our little baby and we're still renting!)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

love the new car! thats awesome!
also, i love the crafts! how did you make them?

Ashlee said...

Love the van! I hope you had a good time is Utah! AND...are you stepping out on me?!?....I don't recognize the "Farmer" vinyl :)! Just kiddin'!

Home by the Creekside said...

Now you need to get a soccer decal in the back of your window. Glad you crossed over to dark side where all of us vanmommies are.