Tuesday, October 27, 2009

{Home Sweet Home}...and the pumpkin patch!!

WE BOUGHT LAND: TAKE 3!!

We officially 100% own land!! We signed and paid for it last Tuesday!! Everything happens for a reason right??? Well, after the 2nd time not going through due to some 17 ft belonging to someone from the 1800's we ended up looking elsewhere....actually just a couple miles up the road and came across this piece of land!!! We fell in love with it!! It's 2 acres and is very secluded and peaceful!! Austin loves the area because there are deer tracks all over our yard!! It's still located in Labelle (a very very small area) which we love so we couldn't be happier. We hope to get started on it and have the hole dug by Friday(once we get our permits) which leaves us approx. 8 weeks to complete it! So it should be quite the experience! I can hardly wait!! We are planning on staying here for awhile!!!! I promise!!!!! :)

And yesterday we took the kiddos to a Pumpkin Patch. The kids had a lot of fun!!

And on our way home we saw this truck used to transport Hay....I got a kick out of it!!

4 comments:

Holly Hough said...

Congrats on your land! I cant wait to see the finished product. :)

Home by the Creekside said...

yay! you finally got a piece of land! happy building!

Becky said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!! I'm so happy!!! I hope it goes smooth! miss ya.

Mary C. said...

What a nightmare with all of the land issues! I'm so glad all of that is over for you guys! I LOVE the land you bought! It is SO pretty!