Monday, May 18, 2009

We bought Land!!!


This past Friday we splurged and bought some LAND for our new future home!! We are so excited!! It's 3 acres(not 10 like we originally wanted, we realized it would be way too much work!) and is perfect for my yard, gardens, play area, shop, cows, horses, dogs, cats, and whatever else we think we may need later on. It's not too far away from our past houses and is located in Ucon/Idaho Falls, east of the highway off of 65th and 129th. There are just a few houses on the mile block and it's very peaceful. We even get to have a bridge to cross the ditch/canal. :)

Here's what else we've been up to:


On Friday we sodded our last house...and yes, I'm jealous. :)


I'm sure our old neighbors love us!
We also finished our downstairs mantle and handrail!


Brayden had fun driving the new homeowners car
while we laid sod! Thanks guys!
And yes, Kaydree finally learned to pedal forwards!!
This is our neighbor's horse, Wendy. The kids love her!!

Our 20x20 Garden before:

Austin's idea of tilling! :)

And Brayden and Daddy playing around diggin' up more holes!!
After pics. to come.......

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I want that land!!!! No fair! I would LOVE to be there! If there's any more for sale, let me know:). It looks like you've been busy. It's sad that you had to sod for the new owners, and not for yourself, but whatever it takes right!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

we miss you already

Jessica said...

Hey! I am so happy that you found our blog! You have such an adorable family! And it looks like you are doing great and keeping busy:) My fam is doing great, Jer is living down in Orange County loving the beach:) How are you? How fun that you guys just bought 3 acres, that would be so fun!

The Skousens said...

I have to admit that I am a little jealous, but very excited for you guys!!! 3 acres sounds amazing!!!