Awesomeness describes this:
My old hairdryer which I had for only around 10 months just quit working one day, so I thought I'd try my luck and called Conair telling them all about my dilemma and upcoming dlemmas due to this tragedy.......and for only $3 they sent me this in the mail!!!!!!!!
YAY!! And it's PINK!!
Not-so-awesomeness describes this:
2 kids, 4 days, non-stop puking, non-stop diarhea, a smelly house, a puked on daddy, mommy, carseat, car, rug, carpet, sink, 5 x bedding, 6+ loads of laundry(does not include everyday laundry), tons of crying, no eating, gallons of 7 up, a million cartoons and movies,
and a doctor who says,
"Oh, it's just a stomach virus".....HELP!!!!! Will it ever end!!!!!!

.jpg)





3 comments:
Wow! Sounds like a ton of fun @ your house! I love your new HOT pink blow dryer though. You can never go wrong with PINK! Hope you all get feeling better.
yikes I hope we don't get it isn't that odd my sisters and her kids got that too and you guys and we still don't have it, weird, but I am not complaining.
When it rains it pours, right?
Post a Comment