This past week my sister Traci, myself, Kaydree and Brayden all made a suprise trip/drive down to CA for my Dad's
50th Birthday!! I left my house at 8pm Wed. night after only deciding at 11am that same day that we were even going to do this. At 9:30am the next morning we finally arrived at my parents house suprising my day for his birthday...and boy was he suprised!! We then all got showered and dressed for the day and went to my mom's preschool to visit her. Kaydree and Brayden had so much fun playing with all the other kids! We went out to dinner for my dad's birthday with the whole fam except Austin and Trac's husband. We all had fun swimming, shopping, and did I mention organizing!! It was a quick trip but we had fun hanging out as a family for the whole weekend especially in 75 degree weather (It's a blizzard here)!! Happy Birthday Dad!
The kids jumped right into the fun and loved playing with the remote control car, squirt guns, and bubbles with Grandpa!
Picture of us all at the zoo! Definitely NOT a great pic! :)
Buddies!
The baby giraffe was by far my fav.!
My mom, Brayden, and I
Brayden touched his 1st snake. Eeww! I managed to escape that (Kaydree too!).
The kids loved the baby animal area!
Kaydree and Baby Ryan (my sister's boy). She is
obsessed with babies lately.

Grandpa and Kaydree taking their daily needed nap!! :)
Man he's old!!
This was Brayden pretty much all day Sunday at my parents house. After having a fever of 104.8 for over 24hrs. we took him into an Urgent Care and found out he had strep throat and tonsilitis. He's doing great now!
3 comments:
How fun! Your kids are so dang cute!
What cute pics! California is sounding so good right now!!
Last minute trips are always the best! I didn't know that you were in town...I was at my cousin's ward that Sunday, so if you were at 1st ward, that's why you didn't see me.
Post a Comment