Friday, October 17, 2008

Fallin' in Love with FALL

I think I am really beginning to enjoy the holidays, especially Fall! I love the atmosphere of the stores and I love the cold(not freezing), brisk weather. The kids are so amazed at all of the fun decorations and colors around them. Bring it on!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hey you did it!!! You got your slide show working. Call me and tell me what you did!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

I love kaydree's picture I might put it on her aple for nursery. that looks like a good picture set up. hey I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for being my friend especially when everyone else judged us and we were so down you could have done the same and just brushed us off but you didn't, you are awesome. I am so glad you are my neighbor.

Kristin said...

I totally agree, I love Fall too! It is great!

Caralee and Jon said...

I love fall too! Isn't it great!

amelia said...

Your kids are so freakin' cute Tammi!

Trent's homecoming talk this Sunday is actually in my parent's new ward in Utah...they moved right as Trent left on his mission. He is giving a homecoming talk in Glendora the Sunday after Thanksgiving though!