Monday, September 8, 2008

Kaydree and Garrett

Our good friends, The Newmans have a little boy, Garrett who is 4 months younger than Kaydree. They just moved back to Idaho and so we've hung out a lot lately. It seems that Kaydree is getting really attaached to Garrett. She talks about him frequently and likes to hold hands and sometimes kiss him (I thought I had a few more years until I had to start worrying!). They really have fun together.


Here are some other pictures of the Eastern Idaho State Fair we went to last week.

2 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

I love it!! I stole your pictures since I didn't have any! Too cute not to! Glad you guys had fun. Sorry we were pooped by the time you came.

Drew and Michelle said...

Gotta love the Fair, huh? I love that Kaydree is decked out in shiny pink... a girly, girl just like her mom... too cute!